If a student is re-admitted after an expulsion, he is on disciplinary probation for the next semester.
- The student is eligible to participate in extracurricular activities (i.e., plays, concerts, sports, etc.) but may not receive awards, hold leadership positions, or have lead roles.
- The student is not eligible to be a class officer, hold a leadership position or receive special recognition or awards.
- If the student is placed on Disciplinary Probation in any subsequent semester, the student is ineligible to participate in any extracurricular activities.
- The student will observe the following demerit accumulation levels:
- 40 demerits – one week extracurricular ineligibility
- 60 demerits – two weeks extracurricular ineligibility
- 80 demerits – extracurricular ineligibility the remainder of the semester
- 100 demerits – 3-day suspension
- 120 demerits – expulsion